Where: The South End Racquet Club,
2800 Skypark Drive,
When: Saturday, July 21, 2007
All Hawthorne High School Alumni from the classes of 1966 and 1967
are invited to celebrate a joint Fortieth-Year Reunion on Saturday, July 21, 2007, at The South End Racquet Club in Torrance. All other interested Cougar Alumni and Faculty Members are also invited to attend. The cost of attending is $65.00 per person. Reservations made after June 1, 2007 will be $75/per person and people arriving at the door without a reservation will need to pay the $75 before being admitted.
We have lots of great ideas for the reunion and what we need now is your help. This is what you can do:
- Please send in your reservation as soon as possible. Today would be great. All our plans can't be completed without funding
- Contact as many people as you can to let them know about the reunion and encourage them to send in their reservation as soon as possible. We want to avoid the expense of a mass mailing, so we are depending on you and the internet. For those people who do not have access to the internet have them contact us by mail or phone. Our addresses are on the Cougartown reunion page.
- If you have any memorabilia/photographs that you are willing to share, please let us know.
- If you know of any of our classmates that have passed on, please let us know so that we can remember them in a special way.
So far we have been able to make the following plans. As more reservations come in we will be able to expand on our plans. We would really appreciate any ideas you have for making this a fabulous night. Don't forget to send in your reservation today!
Other considerations concerning the Reunion
- 6:30 P.M. Check-in and Cocktails
- 7:30 P.M. Buffet "South of the Border" Dinner
- Nostalgic Program
- 9:00 P.M. '60s "Drop In" Dance with a DJ
such as hotel accommodations should be taken care of by individuals attending the reunion.